I just joined Theme-a-licious 2013 over at Heather's site It's Geek to Me. It sounds like it will be fun and of course since April is Amazon April it fit right in with the BAP-T. Here is a picture of BAP-T where it stands now 2 pages into the 49 page chart:
I can't remember if I've ever mentioned that I am stitching it on 28 count bone lugana 1 over 1, so if I haven't, now I have :) As much as I complain it's actually stitching up pretty fast. I took me a couple of days to grid the entire piece, 370w x 500h, so I didn't officially put thread to fabric until March 22nd. So I guess that is a rate of about 1 page every 2 weeks. Each time I look at it the math is still telling me that I probably will not finish this by October. I have decided to squint my eyes at the math and remember that some of the pages are not filled with color changes as the first row of this pattern is. The first row is 7 pages and fairly repetitive in how the color changes. It's a very pretty effect, but definitely slows down the stitching.