Friday, May 17, 2013

Indisputable Proof and Happy Friday!!!

After posting that sweet Bella was possibly the destroy of fine art (okay cute art), I felt that it was only fair that I at least attempt to search out indisputable proof. I went to her favorite destruction toy playing area, the dining room, and hidden under the dining room table leg I found proof


I'm not sure where the rest of it, but I must admit that I am proud of myself and how sturdily I stitched this together. Look at how well my stitching held up under undue pressure! :) 

Sometimes, all you can do is smile and say such is life.

My plans for the weekend are a wee bit hectic. On Saturday, I plan on taking my grands, Jaci and Noah, to the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, FL. I'm kind of excited about this because I just found out that that they have animatronic dinosaurs set up. Noah will be totally psyched about this, right now T-rex is his favorite thing. That evening, my son will drop off my youngest grandchild, Nicholas, so he and his wife can have a night out. I have firmly told them, that they will need to pick up their precious bundles no later than noon on Sunday. Just between you and me, I told them that I needed some solid alone time to catch up on my laundry (which is true) but mainly I want to be able to stitch because this is the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend and I want to get at least a little bit of stitching in ;). 

I'll leave you with a quick video of  DinoQuest2 at Lowry Park Zoo. I hope everyone has a great weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment