Monday, August 12, 2013

Reorganization of stash

I woke up at 7:00am Sunday morning and by 8:00am I was in my craft area trying to straighten up and reorganize. Ten hours later I was about as done as I could be. I'm not entirely happy with the area but until I am able to move some of the furniture out and put in true storage furniture I just have to be happy that it's not as messy as it was. Two things occurred while I was going through this process. First, I discovered stuff that I forgot I had purchased. Who does this? Stash obsessed cross stitchers that's who. Second, I had to face the fact that I stitch things but then don't do anything with them.

So with this in mind, I collected everything I have stitched in the last couple of years and took pictures. I then placed them in a prominent spot in my craft area. My plan is to completely finish at least one finished project a week. I also on having at least three of my "to be framed by a framer" items framed by the end of the year.

As an incentive to myself, I am created two new pages. As I complete a finish, I will take a picture of it and put it up on a new page which I will cleverly title Completely Finished Finishes.


Here's hoping that I actually follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment