Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just found a new designer and she also has an Etsy

I was on the Snowflower Diary's blog because she recently released her latest freebie. If you have never been to her blog, go check her out. Her blog is wonderful and her designs are lovely, cute, adorable, and just a little bit of everything. I kind of floated down her blog and she mentioned how the Primitive Hare had inspired her to try and create something a la Mr. Darcy and Colin Firth. Well, I jumped over to the Primitive Hare and oh my goodness her designs. Her blog led me to her Etsy and I immediately fell in her love with her designs.

I then got another thought. What if I combined reading and stitching. I could maybe pick up Pride and Prejudice and also stitched her design


or I could maybe read The Christmas Carol, a historical perspective on Henry VII and wives, Little Women, the poetry of Keats, or even a Grimm's tale just to name a few of her selections. This seems to be the perfect combination of stitching and reading.  I was so excited about her that I started looking around her site and found out that she can be found in a few US shops (she is from Italy) like ABC Stitch Therapy, Haberdashery, and Attic Needlework. I'll have to check my local shop and see if she has them and maybe scope out a few online places. She had a pretty decent collection at her Etsy available for immediate download. Now all I have to do is wait patiently until payday and pick up one or two or maybe three.

No comments:

Post a Comment