Friday, April 19, 2013

A new blog and a new site for stitching stash

I was reading the blogs of the people who have signed up for this weekends International Hermit Stitch Weekend (IHSW), click on my link to the left and check it out, and found Heather. She in turn led me to Pixie Stitches. It's a download site that is just great. I stopped at four patterns, but am already regretting it and planning my next foray. Her prices are ridiculously reasonable $3.50 a pattern.

The ones I picked are:


  •  With The Lemons -- this one is for Sean 
  •  Laura's Quote - this one is for me 
  •  Justice League - this one is for David 
  •  Arsenic and Old Lace - this one is also for me 


 I couldn't find one that immediately yelled out for Jason, but now I have a reason to go back. I can't wait to start stitching them because they are very fun and look like they are quick stitches.



No comments:

Post a Comment