Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Friday! Some more promoting of needlework

Today will be just a quick post of pictures. Last week I went on and on about promoting needlework. Well I didn't want it to end up being just and empty boast. So here are some pictures of needlework I have found:


The first several are from Duduá's  blog - Duduá is a shop in Barcelona Spain that has workshops that cover a variety of textiles 

This is a stitched music synthesizer

watch the video to the end and you will see how it works

Several different techniques



Stitched by Miss Cross Stitch

More stuff from Miss Cross Stitch from Germany

Roses on street bench in Berlin


Same bench in the winter


Pac Man in Milano

This is not needlework but I have to ask, "How come when young men in the US where their pants too low, they don't look like this?"



Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment