Friday, August 9, 2013

Some finishes

Just a quick post to share some finishes.

I finished Lizzie Kate's Housework. I'm trying to decide if I want to frame it or if I want to do a soft frame. I'll probably go with the traditional frame because it will be quicker. This was supposed to be a gift for my sister, but I'm leaning towards keeping it, as it speaks to me :)



I also finished a JABCo You Lucky Dog for my brother Robin. He has a houseful of dogs and it just seemed appropriate. 


I have kind of sort of abandoned my BAP-T because it was just wearing on me. I now have several projects in rotation. I am working on my Passione Ricamo Mystery SAL, a Cross Stitching Art SAL stitching her Siren pattern, working on a Falcon from UK cross stitch mag, working on the Bethlehem pattern, getting ready to start the Edgar Allen Poe Sampler from JCS Halloween edition for a SAL and also a Halloween freebie. I do plan on putting the BAP-T back into rotation because I do want to finish it. 

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!!

Just keep stitching, reading, gardening, relaxing...whatever makes your weekend wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment